- RT @KeystoneReport: Long-running grand jury investigating Harrisburg's finances gets extended: http://t.co/8KAcbVBQxB
- State Sen. Chuck McIlhinney's comments make it sound as if modernization of state wine and liquor stores is where PA could be headed.
- McIlhinney chairs Law and Justice Committee, which hears liquor issues. Says he will turn focus to improving convenience within system.
- State Sen. McIlhinney says Wolf's liquor veto makes it "extremely difficult" to see "fruitful" scenario for privatization efforts.
- Gov. Tom Wolf has vetoed the liquor privatization bill. Here's what he had to say: “This legislation falls short... http://t.co/s0Mg0qLDHF
- Gov. Tom Wolf has vetoed HB466, the liquor privatization bill.
- Gov. Tom Wolf vetoed the GOP budget, but he has yet to make a decision on whether to reject Republicans'... http://t.co/WMki6xMten
- Our take on Tuesday's budget drama: "Republican lawmakers on Tuesday steamrolled through liquor privatization,... http://t.co/bez095fSaB
- Gov. Tom Wolf has vetoed the entire state budget, only a few hours after it was passed by the... http://t.co/Wh1kgrjHJe
- RT @RoxburyNews: Wolf has scheduled a meeting with R’s leadership tomorrow at 2pm. #pabudget
In Pennsylvania, shipping wine a complicated affair | June 15, 2015 |
By Andrew Staub | PA Independent
Wine connoisseurs in 30 … More
Private enterprise helps handle urban blight in Erie | May 27, 2015
Erie shows wrong way to shop for economic growth solutions | May 26, 2015
PA Family Institute: ‘Glib’ takes on stripper-registry bill obscure darker story | July 6, 2015 | By Andrew Staub | PA Independent Plenty of people have… More
City has ‘no idea’ how Philadelphia schools spend its taxes | June 30, 2015
The big bang theory? PA senators want to legalize fireworks for state residents | July 4, 2015 | By Rachel Martin | Watchdog.org PITTSBURGH — Saying “you can’t … More
Drink it up: 10 gifts PLCB booze bosses took from vendors | June 16, 2015