- Friday news dump: Judicial Conduct Board says Kane did not turn over all porny emails when board was investigating Supreme Court in 2014.
- A faction within the city’s largest teachers union is planning to challenge incumbent officers in next year’s... http://t.co/l00EPEdBGE
- Happy 100th day of the #PABudget impasse! How are you celebrating?
- RT @BBumsted_TRIB: State House knocks down Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf's tax plan http://t.co/IU43OyEB3i via @TribLIVE
- RT @MaryWilson: Gov. Wolf's revised tax plan did not carry the entire Democratic minority.
- RT @MaryWilson: Wolf’s revised tax plan won zero votes from Republicans.
- RT @karen_langley: Income tax increase and severance tax fails in PA House 73-127
- RT @ByJohnLMicek: Debate done - voting begins on the tax bill #pabudget
- That means some Democrats even voted against the tax increases.
- House strikes down PIT increase, severance tax by vote of 73 yes, 127 nays
Over 35 years, PA state senator has fought for both sides of liquor battle | September 29, 2015 |
The question over whether to privatize Pennsylvania’s state-owned wine and … More
Commentary: Police made a mistake. I’m correcting it | August 13, 2015
In Pennsylvania, shipping wine a complicated affair | June 15, 2015
Wolf’s wish-list of tax increases shrinks ahead of key vote | October 7, 2015 | The great tax vote of 2015 has arrived, and it… More
Wolf’s $5 billion tax plan heading toward mid-week showdown | October 6, 2015
Study: Pennsylvania hides $53 billion in debt | September 23, 2015
Police union rallies behind bill granting anonymity when force used | September 22, 2015
No cookies for you! Wolf’s gift ban foils sweet-toothed Pennsylvania employees | September 22, 2015
Wolf says GOP rejected his liquor lease plan; Republicans say that’s wrong | September 18, 2015
Gov. Tom Wolf still trying to cut special ed funds for charters | October 7, 2015 | Gov. Tom Wolf is still trying to turn around the … More
Philadelphia teachers to challenge union leadership | October 7, 2015
Auditor General says budget impasse is killing schools | October 1, 2015
Budget impasse puts pressure on charter schools | September 29, 2015
Why is it so hard to find substitute teachers in Philly? | September 25, 2015
Erie schools may close over state budget impasse | September 18, 2015