- RT @KeystoneReport: Treasurer McCord admits threatening potential donors, resigns immediately: http://t.co/FYiXLOuPhQ
- Via @sesack, here's the video statement from Rob McCord, announcing his immediate resignation and federal charges. https://t.co/x5FoqURkZJ
- MT @tomfitzgerald: Rob McCord (D) admits he told 2 potential contribs to gov campaign he could 'make life difficult' if they didn't give.
- BREAKING: State Treasurer Rob McCord will resign immediately, plead guilty to federal charges of extortion. In... http://t.co/lipsvpbTRV
- RT @kevinjzwick: "I stand ready to pay the price for that mistake." -McCord, on "improper efforts to raise campaign contributions."
- State Treasurer Rob McCord to resign immediately, plead guilty to federal extortion charges in connection to his gubernatorial campaign.
- RT @inkyamy: Just in...Rep. DiGirolamo to introduce bill to impose 3.2 % shale drilling tax on top of existing impact fee.
- RT @Marywilson: Investigation into McCord being run out of FBI's Harrisburg office, reports @sesack http://t.co/ucjgwvnxE0
- Both Pat Toomey (R) and Bob Casey (D) supported passage of Keystone XL pipeline bill that was approved by U.S. Senate today.
- Rob McCord is resigning as PA state treasurer....and he might be under federal investigation. http://t.co/SX3pcT30tt
Wilkes-Barre could be test case for more ACLU action against one-strike ordinances | January 29, 2015 |
By Andrew Staub | PA Independent
Adam Peters lost thousands … More
State records: Businesses miss job pledges, but taxpayer money at stake | January 19, 2015
‘Hold harmless’ harmful to some schools | December 31, 2014
From write-in campaign to campaign star, Wagner rises quickly in PA politics | November 7, 2014
Examining Gov. Tom Corbett’s record of no-tax pledges and big tax breaks | October 29, 2014
Audit: Pennsylvania fire chiefs stole $20,000, other spending unexplained | January 30, 2015 | By Rachel Martin | Watchdog.org PITTSBURGH — A state audit released… More
Philadelphia sizes up more charter schools | January 29, 2015
District defiant about credit-card spending, tweaks policy anyway | January 28, 2015
Proponents of raising PA’s minimum wage gain surprise GOP ally | January 28, 2015
Ousted open-records chief sues governor, wants job back | January 27, 2015
Facility aide charged in sexual assault of 15-year-old resident | January 23, 2015
Week in Review: GOP lawmaker calling increase to minimum wage highlights odd week | January 30, 2015 | By PA Independent Staff It was a strange week in… More
GOP state committeewoman fined for notarizing own petitions | January 26, 2015
PA boy school CEO: ‘Shocking’ how often teacher sex abuse occurs | January 25, 2015
Week in review: Wolf shakes up Harrisburg during first week as governor | January 23, 2015
New website opens school finances for public review | January 19, 2015
Former PA township official hit with 500 criminal charges | January 16, 2015