- McCaffery's suspension from the PA Supreme Court will not affect his compensation. So he still gets paid by taxpayers.
- Supreme Court justices relieved McCaffery of his duties due to allegations that he was involved in viewing/spreading pornographic emails.
- Supreme Court Justice Seamus McCaffery has been "relieved on an interim basis of any and all judicial and administrative responsibilities."
- RT @karen_langley: Allies point to Corbett's time as a prosecutor: "He went about his work quietly and efficiently, maybe too much so.”...
- RT @KeystoneReport: Colleague: PA Supreme Court justice in porn email case threatened he was: 'not going down alone': http://t.co/HnRoWfF54i
- RT @KateGiammarise: State drops final Turnpike charge against ex-Sen. Mellow http://t.co/BcTcDKaqkI
- RT @edmahonreporter: Gov. Tom Corbett: "... In a second term, there's a little more freedom, frankly." #pagov http://t.co/RoZg07VJRm
- Good news! RT @GovernorCorbett: Currently, there are no confirmed cases of #ebola in Pennsylvania.
- RT @lauraolson: Latest twist in PA scandal over pornographic emails? A subpoena for the reporter who broke the story: http://t.co/3AkixzzznM
- The state Senate will add an extra day to the session. They will convene tomorrow at 10 a.m.
Stacia Friedman | Watchdog.org
PHILADELPHIA — On a sunny October … More
Could frack tax be a big ‘frack you’ to local communities? | October 10, 2014
Hanover’s amusement tax debate heads into bonus round | September 25, 2014
Advocates: Philanthropy is a Philadelphia school’s best friend | September 23, 2014
ACLU vows lawsuit against law targeting offenders’ speech | October 21, 2014 |
By Andrew Staub | PA Independent
HARRISBURG, Pa. – State… More
Prescription drug monitoring program on road to becoming law | October 17, 2014
Drug-monitoring program a prescription for privacy loss, ACLU argues | October 14, 2014
Philadelphia teachers will soon pay for their own health care | October 7, 2014
By Rachel Martin | Watchdog.org
PITTSBURGH — Thousands of… More
Week in Review: Lawmakers tackle Rx database, set aside medical marijuana | October 17, 2014
Week in review: Governor’s race keeps frack tax debate in public view | October 10, 2014
Supreme Court lays to rest death-industry appeal without discussion | October 9, 2014
Week in review: Two resign as fallout over X-rated emails drags on | October 3, 2014